måndag 28 mars 2011

Julkort med järnek

Det här julkortet har jag gjort till Jingle Bells utmaning nr 13: the holly and the ivy. Utmaningen gick ut på att göra ett julkort med jul-löv på, som t.ex. järnek, murgröna eller mistel.

Jag tog det här snygga järnekspappret från Inkido och satte på en bas av rött och vitt cardstock. Jag har sen stämplat med en järneks-stämpel på grönt cardstock och klippt ut löven och fäst dem på en cirkel av rött och vitt cardstock. Som bär har jag använt tre röda halvpärlor. Jag har sedan gjort en banderoll och texten på den är stämplad med bokstavsstämplar och embossad.

For this card I used this lovely holly paper from the swedish designer Inkido. For the holly in the circle I used a holly stamp on a green cardstock, cut out the leaves, and attached it on the white cardstock. For the berries I used red pearls. The text on the banner says merry christmas.

6 kommentarer:

lauren bergold sa...

oh ♥WOW♥!!! that holly and text paper is UNBELIEVABLY fabulous! i adore it! and what a perfect background for a "holly & ivy" card...you really could not beat it for being apt!!!!!!! ♥

SmilynStef sa...

I adore the combination of text and holly ... such a beautiful holiday design ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.

Lisa sa...

Fantasic card, I love the paper!!

myself sa...

Love the card. Super beautiful. (and now I want some of that paper!)

Rosemary sa...

Your card is lovely; I like how you used that beautiful background paper and pulled the holly into a separate motif (great idea to stamp the holly on the cardstock and cut that out). Very elegant card.

Lisa Voerg sa...

I love the background paper. It is so perfect for this challenge.